PARK INN DUBLIN : ACCOMMODATION NEAR YORK
Park Inn Dublin
- Carlson (often referred to by its previous name Carlson Companies) is a privately held international corporation in the hotel, restaurant, and travel industries.
- A county in the Republic of Ireland, in the province of Leinster; county town, Dublin
- The capital city of the Republic of Ireland, on the Irish Sea at the mouth of the Liffey River; pop. 477,700
- capital and largest city and major port of the Irish Republic
- Dublin (; locally or ) is the primate and capital city of Ireland. It is officially known in Irish as Baile Atha Cliath or Ath Cliath . The English name comes from the Irish Dubh Linn meaning "black pool".
- Dublin (formerly, Amador and Dougherty's Station) is a suburban city of the East (San Francisco) Bay region of Alameda County, California, United States.
SMITHFIELD - DUBLIN
Smithfield Market was laid out in the mid 17th century as a marketplace, the quiet cobbled area was a welcome breathing space after the hustle and bustle present in the rest of the city. The first Sunday of every month was its 'Busy Time' with the traditional Horse Market. The horse market still takes place, albeit on an informal basis.
The Smithfield area is also home to the Dublin City Fruit Vegetable and Flower Market, one of Dublin's best kept Victorian architectural secrets. The Council recently demolished the adjacent Fish Market building and plan to redevelop the rest of the site.
Debateably Smithfield may include the satellite Museum district to the west and the Four Courts district to the east. These districts are largely residential and combined with the area around Smithfield square they comprise the main Liffey river frontage of Dublin 7
Recent commercial, residential and cultural developments have led to the area becoming newly fashionable in the first decade of the 21st Century with venues like The Dice Bar and The Voodoo Lounge proving a hip alternative to the city centre clubs and Park Inn Hotel becoming increasingly popular as a conference venue as well as for tourist accommodation.
Kings Inns Dublin
The tree that swallowed the chair. This famous seat is in the grounds of The Kings Inns located near what's called Constitution Hill in Dublin, it also backs on to Henrietta St. It's famous really because its been photographed so much, in fact this is my second attempt to photograph it light was poor on first attempt. Taken with the trusty Holga and some nice dappled light. Neopan 400 developed in Rodinal
Related topics: americas value inn motel deseos accommodation singapore accommodation in bright best value golden bear inn ter reien hotel bruges friendly motor inn grand hotel oasis sunny beach hotel berliner
- 22:55 |