Student Accommodation In Leeds : Hotels Near Arlin
Student Accommodation In Leeds
- Student accommodation is a term used in debates over the impact of student housing in the United Kingdom, especially with regard to the recent expansion of numbers in higher education.
- a city on the River Aire in West Yorkshire in northern England; a center of the clothing industry
- An industrial city in northern England; pop. 674,000. It developed as a wool town in the Middle Ages and became a clothing center during the Industrial Revolution
- Prior to its uniform adoption of proportional representation in 1999, the United Kingdom used first-past-the-post for the European elections in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Leeds is a city and metropolitan borough in West Yorkshire, England. In 2001 Leeds' main urban subdivision had a population of 443,247, while the entire city had a population of .
Leeds-Liverpool Canal: Kirkstall Brewery
Kirkstall brewery opened in 1833 and operated for 150 years until its closure in 1983. A few years ago the magnificent building was reconstructed into student accommodation
. [Really wouldn't mind living there if you ask me, pity it's for the students of Leeds Metropolitan university, not Uni of Leeds. :) ]
The photo was taken on a Sunday evening bike ride - I was really happy for bringing my tripod with me, although at the location I wished I had brought my 10-20mm lens too.
I'm generally not a big fan of HDR, but locations like this are usually quite good for this kind of photography, therefore I was quite pleased about how it came out.
Tonemapped from 3 RAW images (-2 EV ... 0 EV ... +2 EV) using Photomatix.
Explored | March 29th, 2009: #346.
Opal Tower Leeds
25 story (82 meters high) building and serves as student accommodation. Situated on Wade Lane in Leeds
Related topics: grand hotel atlantis bay boxwood inn of williamsburg mirage hotel pool las vegas napa valley inns and spas 5 star hotels discount paramount nyc hotel underwater hotel poseidon azul beach hotel mexico
- 22:54 |