GAY ACCOMMODATIONS. BED AND BREAKFASTS WASHINGTON DC AREA.
- The available space for occupants in a building, vehicle, or vessel
- Lodging; room and board
- A room, group of rooms, or building in which someone may live or stay
- (accommodation) in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- (accommodation) adjustment: making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- (accommodation) a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- (of a person, esp. a man) Homosexual
- Lighthearted and carefree
- cheery: bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; "a cheery hello"; "a gay sunny room"; "a sunny smile"
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment; "when hearts were young and gay"; "a poet could not but be gay, in such a jocund company"- Wordsworth; "the jolly crowd at the reunion"; "jolly old Saint Nick"; "a jovial old gentleman"; "have a merry Christmas"; "peals of merry laughter"; "a mirthful
- homosexual: someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction to persons of the same sex
- Relating to or used by homosexuals
TOP ACCOMMODATION MARRAKECH
riad marrakech-dar najat
“Authetic,Friendly and Fabulous!”
Just got back from spending 4 days at Riad Dar Najat what a great place to embrace Marrachesh!Oliver and he,s team are all great host and made sure we felt totally at home.Nothing was too much trouble.He organised trips with guides and made sure our party of 8 girls were looked after and went to some very interesting places to visit and restuarants to eat,The Raid is authethic in design and the ambiance is completed with the fantastic chiilout music which wasr played on the roof terrace.He even gave us a memory stick of the music to take back to the UK.We had a daily visit from the pet Tortoise who strolled into our room each day.My only critism was that the rooms needed better lighting to apply the lippy but on the whole what a truely friendly and fabulous place.Will be back again soon.
cool riad in marrakech!
We had a wonderful experience at this riad! The staff were very friendly and helpful, both pointing us to places and activities in the city and with service around the riad. The food was probably the best we had while in Morocco, although the other places to eat that were recommended to us by the staff were also very good. The atmosphere is really relaxed, and we were made to feel at home. Also worth noting that the location is very good (about five minutes walk from the main square). Will be recommending to family and friends.
Related topics: grand paradise bavaro hotel excalibur hotels las vegas hotel nino finale ligure 5 star spa hotel byron bay backpackers accommodation hotel alex zermatt luxury hotels hamburg lords hotel
- 22:59 |